Imported from Piedmont, Italy, Acquerello Carnaroli Rice is the perfect, always “al dente” rice for risotto and more. The Rondolini Family has been harvesting rice on their estate, “Tenuta Colombara” in the province of Vercelli in Piemonte since 1935.
- 100 % Carnaroli Rice
- Estate grown, harvested, and packed to ensure quality control from seeding to the final vacuum packing.
- Aged for 1 Year in steel silos under close temperature and humidity supervision
- Grains do not clump together when cooking
- Always “al dente” and can be partially cooked with ease
- Grains do not break during the cooking process
- Grains are polished by the “screw” technique, which helps keep the nutritional contents of the grains